A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kops:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kops, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kops graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kops has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kops accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kops practice?
Dr. Richard Kops practices Pulmonary Disease near Concord, CA.
See Concord Pulmonologists.