A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kops:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kops is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kops
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kops Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kops, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kops graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kops has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kops MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kops practice?
- Dr. Richard Kops has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kops practices Pulmonary Disease near Concord, CA.
See Concord Pulmonologists.