A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kops:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kops is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kops
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kops Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kops, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kops graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kops has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kops MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kops practice?
- Dr. Richard Kops has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kops practices Pulmonary Disease near Concord, CA.
See Concord Pulmonologists.