A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stone Lane MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lane practice?
- Dr. Richard Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lane practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Medford Internists.