A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lee practice?
Dr. Richard Lee practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Burlington, MA.
See Boston Urologists, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Surgeons.