A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- MRI (Spectroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Diagnostic Centers of America
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stewart Levine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.