A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine, Diagnostic Radiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- MRI (Spectroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Diagnostic Centers of America
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stewart Levine MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.