A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- West Jersey Hospital
- New York-PresbyterianColumbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Levine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Richard Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ramsey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.