A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Levinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.