A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.