A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Levinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Levinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levinson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners.