Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Right diagnosis, wrong specialty show details Right diagnosis, wrong specialty
by Doug Brown on Jun 24th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Levinson by my primary care physician for possible COPD , after several months of problems with cough and related asthma issures. Dr. Levinson listened intently to symptoms, did an evaluation, pulled up the previous CT scans done earlier in year, and took no time in realizing that what was really going on, severe sinusitis. He referred me to Dr. Timothy Kelsch, who was excellent and got to the crux of the problem, resulting in a septoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery, that took care of the coughing and breathing problems. I hadn't been able to breathe that well in years, and my wife couldn't believe how quiet it was at night. So, although the diagnosis wasn't his area, he really picked up on what the issues were (unlike a previous physician), and made a great recommendation. Very grateful!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Kirsten on Jan 28th, 2013

I feel very greatful that I have found Dr. Levinson and that I am under his care. He calls me directly for follow ups. Wonderful man!

Billing department Error show details Billing department Error
by Concerned DOC on Jan 27th, 2012

CAUTION!!! I was seen by this doctor and my insurance paid the bill in full. However, they STILL sent me to collections and I received harassing phone calls from the agency contracted by the doctor. Their office said "there is nothing we can do" since they contract out the billing. They played the BLAME GAME until finally after 5 harassing phone calls and A LOT of investigative work on my part. I cleared it up. I was never wrong, and was not even given the opportunity to clarify the situation. This caused MAJOR distress.