Dr. Richard Levinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

February 22nd, 2016
Lifesaver
My husband symptoms had been largely marginalized in an emergency room in the East Valley a few days earlier. Dr Levinson quickly evaluated and admitted him to the Honor hospital with two pulmonary embolisms. As more problems were discovered and a surgery was needed, Dr, Levinson put together a "dream team" to deal with each new difficulty. There is no doubt that my husband is only here because of Dr, Levinson's expertise and the wonderful team of doctors he assembled.

November 23rd, 2015
I have called him twice to follow up on about ten various tests (x-rays, scans, blood work) and he has not had the decency to call me back.

June 24th, 2015
Right diagnosis, wrong specialty
I was referred to Dr. Levinson by my primary care physician for possible COPD , after several months of problems with cough and related asthma issures. Dr. Levinson listened intently to symptoms, did an evaluation, pulled up the previous CT scans done earlier in year, and took no time in realizing that what was really going on, severe sinusitis. He referred me to Dr. Timothy Kelsch, who was excellent and got to the crux of the problem, resulting in a septoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery, that took care of the coughing and breathing problems. I hadn't been able to breathe that well in years, and my wife couldn't believe how quiet it was at night. So, although the diagnosis wasn't his area, he really picked up on what the issues were (unlike a previous physician), and made a great recommendation. Very grateful!

January 28th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I feel very greatful that I have found Dr. Levinson and that I am under his care. He calls me directly for follow ups. Wonderful man!