Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Nov 23rd, 2015

I have called him twice to follow up on about ten various tests (x-rays, scans, blood work) and he has not had the decency to call me back.

Right diagnosis, wrong specialty show details Right diagnosis, wrong specialty
by Doug Brown on Jun 24th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Levinson by my primary care physician for possible COPD , after several months of problems with cough and related asthma issures. Dr. Levinson listened intently to symptoms, did an evaluation, pulled up the previous CT scans done earlier in year, and took no time in realizing that what was really going on, severe sinusitis. He referred me to Dr. Timothy Kelsch, who was excellent and got to the crux of the problem, resulting in a septoplasty and endoscopic sinus surgery, that took care of the coughing and breathing problems. I hadn't been able to breathe that well in years, and my wife couldn't believe how quiet it was at night. So, although the diagnosis wasn't his area, he really picked up on what the issues were (unlike a previous physician), and made a great recommendation. Very grateful!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Kirsten on Jan 28th, 2013

I feel very greatful that I have found Dr. Levinson and that I am under his care. He calls me directly for follow ups. Wonderful man!