A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Margolis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sheldon Margolis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Richard Margolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Margolis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.