A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Miller MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.