Internist

Compationate show details Compationate
Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Murray is the nicest and most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He sits with you, and most importantly, listens to your medical issues patiently. His demeanor is thoughtful and calm and he does not push drugs to solve problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My entire family are patients of his. Staff is also pleasant, but can be a bit short from time to time. I chalk this up to service related jobs which can be very difficult so I overlook the occasional attitudes.

Sep 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Murray for over 25 years and can say he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

Dr. Murray is awesome! show details Dr. Murray is awesome!
Mar 13th, 2012

I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Murray. His "bedside manner" is always professional, but very friendly. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Murray to anyone looking for a personal physician.

Happy to be his patient show details Happy to be his patient
May 23rd, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Murray for years. I could not ask for a more compassionate, caring and thorough physician. He is extremely easy to talk to, concerned about your overall health. I've recommended many friends who have gone to him and have been equally impressed.