A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nelson, DO is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Nelson DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nelson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Grants Pass, OR.
See Medford Surgeons.