A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Niemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Niemeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeyer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Niemeyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Niemeyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Niemeyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Niemeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Niemeyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Family Physicians and Granada Hills General Practitioners.