A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Niemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Niemeyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeyer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Niemeyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Niemeyer practice?
Dr. Richard Niemeyer practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Radiology, and Geriatric Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Family Physicians, Granada Hills General Practitioners, Granada Hills Radiologists, and Granada Hills Geriatric Doctors.