A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Niemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Niemeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemeyer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeyer graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Niemeyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Niemeyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Niemeyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Niemeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Niemeyer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Primary Care Doctors and Granada Hills General Practitioners.