A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Donnell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard O'Donnell, DDS, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. O'Donnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S O'Donnell DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard O'Donnell practices Plastic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.