A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhee, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Rhee DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rhee practices Neurology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Red Bank Neurologists.