A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rhee practice?
Dr. Richard Rhee practices Neurology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists.