A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- St Josephs Med Ctr, Brainerd, Mn
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Richard Roberts has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Roberts practices Family Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pequot Lakes, MN and Baxter, MN.
See Brainerd Family Physicians.