A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- St Josephs Med Ctr, Brainerd, Mn
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Richard Roberts has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Roberts practices Family Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pequot Lakes, MN and Baxter, MN.
See Brainerd Family Physicians.