A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- St Josephs Med Ctr, Brainerd, Mn
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Roberts practice?
Dr. Richard Roberts practices Family Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
See Brainerd Family Physicians.