highly recommended show details highly recommended
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Rosenblum is a very consciensous physician. He utilized software he developed to make more precise diagnosis for his patients. I recommend him highly.

Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Rosenblum performed very well. I was lucky to have a doctor of his caliber in the small town of Ponca City, OK. Procedure done March of 2008.

Apr 17th, 2010

Really surprised a doctor of this quality is willing to practice in a small town. Very nice and thorough. Thank you for everything. He fixed my back pain which was the worse pain i ever felt. I left the hospital that night and have not had any back pain since.

Feb 12th, 2010

very personable. I had a great experience with Dr. Rosenblum.

Very professional show details Very professional
Nov 4th, 2009

I was nervous about the appointment and Dr. Rosenblum explained everything in a calm and easily understandable manner.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 4th, 2009

My experience was great, the doctor explained everything I needed to know, what was going to happen in the procedure and my results came back very quickly, I had a very serious problem and Dr, Rosenblum diagnosed it and now I am on my way to recover.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much. I cannot take credit for this as my procedures are a team effort and my team makes it too easy for me.

great radiologist show details great radiologist
Oct 30th, 2009