A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Richard Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ross practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.