A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Richard Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ross practices Ophthalmology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Ophthalmologists.