A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rowley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rowley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shallies Rowley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rowley practice?
- Dr. Richard Rowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rowley practices Ophthalmology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Ophthalmologists.