A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rowley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rowley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rowley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shallies Rowley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rowley practice?
- Dr. Richard Rowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rowley practices Ophthalmology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Ophthalmologists.