Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruiz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ruiz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ruiz practice?
Dr. Richard Ruiz practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.