Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ruiz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ruiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stranahan Ruiz MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ruiz practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.