A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sacks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Sacks MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Richard Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sacks practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.