A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandler, MD, PA is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Sandler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sandler MD and PA is a male Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sandler practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sandler practices Nephrology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Nephrologists.