A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Stack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Stack MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Stack practice?
- Dr. Richard Stack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stack practices Urology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Urologists.