Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Stack
Dr. Richard Stack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Stack is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center, Tripler Army Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Stack has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Richard Stack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.