Learn more about Dr. Richard Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stark is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stark has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Stark MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Stark practice?
- Dr. Richard Stark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.