A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Stark is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stark has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stark MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Stark practice?
- Dr. Richard Stark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.