Dr. Richard Steven Stark MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Stark practice?
Dr. Richard Stark practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Stark, Dr. Ricardo Stark, Dr. Rich Stark, Dr. Richie Stark, Dr. Rick Stark, Dr. Rickey Stark