Learn more about Dr. Richard Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Swanson practice?
Dr. Richard Swanson practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.