- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Swanson is Good. Dr. Swanson has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Swanson practice?
Dr. Richard Swanson practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Swanson, Dr. Rickie Swanson, Dr. Rich Swanson, Dr. Rick Swanson, Dr. Richie Swanson, Dr. Ricky Swanson