Dr. Richard Sprague Swanson MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance