Learn more about Dr. Richard Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Swanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Swanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Richard Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Swanson practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.