A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ward, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Storer Ward MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Richard Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ward practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Psychiatrists.