A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saab is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saab, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Saab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Saab MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Saab practice?
- Dr. Richard Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Saab practices Urology near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Urologists.