A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saab, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Saab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Saab MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Saab practice?
- Dr. Richard Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Saab practices Urology near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Urologists.