A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saab is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saab, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Saab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Saab MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Saab practice?
- Dr. Richard Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Saab practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.