A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans