Dr. Richard Saad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Saad?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Excellent doctor! Not happy he's in with the infectious patients in the lobby!! Dr Saad is very thorough and knows what he is talking about. His nurse, Ann, is just Amazing! ! They are there for you when you need them ;)

Posted on June 7th, 2012

The first time that I saw Dr. Saad, he was professional and kind and made an accurate diagnosis. When it came to my follow-up visit with him, he seemed like a different person. Maybe a bad day, I don't know. I waited over an hour in the room for him and when he walked in, he was immediately irritated and acted as if I shouldn't be there to see him. After waiting an hour, I couldn't figure out why he was more irritated than I was. He seemed frustrated with coming up with a diagnosis and said, "You're pretty young to be having these problems". Great....but I AM having these problems. I don't think I will be back to see him.

Benny Crawford

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr Saad is a very pleasant, caring man. He ordered tests until the problem could be diagnosed and treated. Thank you

Posted on May 23rd, 2017