Overall Review

3.8

July 14th, 2016
Has a personality disorder nasty individual. If he's on his game he is good nurse practitioners have a lot to be desired

March 7th, 2016
" THE BEST "
I have a number of medical issues that require frequent treatment and follow up. I am fortunate to have been blessed with Dr. Sabinsky's care for over 20 years . His competence, genuine concern and caring manner along with a friendly and efficient supportive staff make an office visit a pleasure. I know I would not have the "quality of life" I enjoy today without his care his office a pleasure. Without his help I'm certain I would not be enjoying the "quality of life" I have today

January 19th, 2016
Highly recommend
I feel fortunate to have found this caring and knowledgeable doctor. The staff is wonderful and made me feel comfortable from my first visit. Thanks for your care...

December 11th, 2015
Highly recommend
A new PMD for me in NY. I'm out of network and after my initial visit, I prefer to stay with Dr. Sabinsky. The staff was great and he spent extra time with me even though he was done for the day. His follow up when I was hospitalized was very caring...Thanks to you all!

July 27th, 2015
Excellent physician
'Eczema' was Dr. Sabinsky's diagnosis from across the room, in the dark, and let's just say in not the most optimal of conditions..BUT, CORRECT yet again!!!!BRAVO! It's comforting to know that in 2015 there still exists a talented, knowledgeable, caring, PRIMARY CARE doc who is still taking on new patients..LOL!!!Thank you!

July 23rd, 2015
I have gone to dr sabinsky for years and I trust him completely. He is very down to earth, I have no problem discussing anything with him. I find him to be a very good doctor.

July 8th, 2015
Great doctor!
Been a patient of the Docs for over 20 years... great doctor, person, diagnostician, caring individual. Knows his patients and cares..... would never leave his practice!

June 25th, 2015
There aren't enough superlatives to describe Dr. Sabinsky as an outstanding physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, an accurate diagnostician, nutritionist and shows a great deal of concern for each patient (I know several, who I am sure agree with me)!

June 14th, 2015
Finally Found "My Doctor"!
I started seeing Dr. Richard Sabinsky in the fall of 2014, after a co-worker recommended him to me. Knowing that I was searching for a new primary care physician and, also that I had been suffering with allergies for quite some time, my co-worker thought that Dr. Sabinsky would be great match because he specializes in both fields. She was right! From my very first visit I knew that I had finally found “my doctor”! Dr. Sabinsky is warm, caring, funny, and has an excellent bedside manner. He is also incredibly thorough and always takes the time to actually listen to what you are saying about your symptoms. He respects your opinions and recognizes the fact that you know your body best and can therefore offer helpful insights regarding your diagnosis and treatment. He is never condescending and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time if you don’t understand something or want to ask questions. Because of all of these traits, there is a definite sense that you have a real partner in Dr. Sabinsky. He is genuinely concerned about your wellbeing and wants to work with you to ensure your long-term optimal health. In addition, Dr. Sabinsky’s office staff is wonderful! From the receptionists to the nurses, everyone is consistently professional and courteous, clearly sharing Dr. Sabinsky’s philosophy on how to treat patients. When calling the office with a medical question or to inquire about an appointment, refilling a prescription, etc. you actually get to speak with someone right away instead of having to leave a message and hoping to get a call back. At the office, efficiency is apparent and the wait time is generally short. As many can attest to (including me), the medical profession and its treatment of patients has changed drastically in recent years. Unfortunately, it has become very impersonal and cold, often times leaving patients confused and alone when dealing with medical issues they cannot understand on their own. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found a doctor that bucks this trend. Dr. Sabinsky and his staff are so refreshingly different from what has regrettably become the “norm” these days and I happily give them my highest recommendation without any hesitation.

Excellent physician
Dr. Sabinsky's 30+ years of experience can be recognized immediately not only by his impeccable professionalism , wealth of knowledge, sage advice or uncanny ability to put one at ease even in the most dire circumstances, but by the fact that HE REALLY CARES!! He's a SUPERB diagnostician and clearly a physician's physician, bar none!!! I have not and will never hesitate to put my life and the lives of the people I love in his hands! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Sabinsky has been my allergist since 1991 and is the only doctor able to keep my allergies under control when other doctors failed. A visit with him not only checks on your allergies but your overall well being as well. He listens to you and answers all your questions. He took care of my mom when she was diagnosed with cancer and was so compassionate - just like family. His staff has always been accommodating as well. We consider him family.

June 5th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Sbinsky for years. His staff is courteous and always helpful. Dr. Sabinsky is very nice. I have also seen both his Nurse Practitioners are both very nice. I would recommend Dr. Sabinsky to anyone.