Learn more about Dr. Richard Sachson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sachson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sachson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sachson, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sachson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sachson FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sachson practice?
- Dr. Richard Sachson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sachson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.