A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sachson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sachson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sachson, MD, FACE, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sachson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sachson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sachson practice?
Dr. Richard Sachson practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.