Learn more about Dr. Richard Sachson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sachson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sachson, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sachson FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sachson practice?
- Dr. Richard Sachson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sachson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.