Learn more about Dr. Richard Sacknoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacknoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacknoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sacknoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacknoff graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sacknoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sacknoff practice?
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sacknoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.