A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sacknoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacknoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacknoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sacknoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacknoff graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sacknoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sacknoff practice?
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sacknoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.