A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sacknoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sacknoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacknoff graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sacknoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sacknoff practice?
- Dr. Richard Sacknoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sacknoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.