A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sadovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sadovsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadovsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadovsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sadovsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sadovsky practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.