A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sadovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadovsky
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sadovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sadovsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadovsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadovsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sadovsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sadovsky practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.