Learn more about Dr. Richard Sadovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadovsky
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sadovsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadovsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadovsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sadovsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Sadovsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sadovsky practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.