Learn more about Dr. Richard Sadovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sadovsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadovsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sadovsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Sadovsky practice?
Dr. Richard Sadovsky practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.