Dr. Richard Sadowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 4th, 2016
Patient
My experience with Dr. Sadowitz was wonderful he is a kind and compassionate man who fully listens to your signs and symptoms. Very easy to talk to. We like recommend

September 18th, 2014
I saw Brad Lasley, PA-C at this office and he is excellent !!!! Brad is very knowledgable and caring and answered all my questions. We started on a low dose of meds and increased as needed. He even called me and asked how the increase of medication worked. I cannot say enough good things about him. He really knows my disease and is caring and helpful!! 10 stars for Brad !!

October 20th, 2013
Dr. Sadowitz saved my life !!! When I first met him at Parkridge East Hospital I felt at ease right away. His calm demeanor is wonderful ! He took time to listen and explained options in great detail. After all the diagnostics test he did the surgeon still refused to do surgery because my abdominal pain was still unbearable. And after a 2 week stay I was discharged without results !!! I was advised by Dr. Sadowitz to go to Memorial Hospital and be seen by another surgeon. Which I had to do the fallowing day because the pain, nausea and vomiting was severe. I was admitted and Dr. Sadowitz came to see me the following day and arranged for me to be seen by another surgeon. He studied all of the diagnostics tests that had been done at Parkridge East Hospital and found a huge mass caused by old mesh that was entangled with the colon and adhesions which was the cause of the bowel obstructions. And surgery was done immediately. Even though it was a total of 5 week hospital stay and 3 weeks of physical rehab , I'm still sore and recovering but i feel 100% better thanks to Dr. Sadowitz !!!!

June 30th, 2013
AWESOME
I know that you may have to wait longer than with some physicians, but at the end of the day I want a thorough doctor who is willing to spend whatever time it takes to explain my situation or do my exam. Office staff is super nice and I can't recommend him highly enough!

September 28th, 2011
really?
I waited 1.5 hours to get back there and never saw the Doctor....I saw the NP...Then another 2 weeks for the scope...Then have to come back in 8 weeks for the full report...

October 23rd, 2009
Caring Expert
Dr. Sadowitz is a thorough, caring physician who kept me from having unnecessary surgery. Ending up in the emergency room in the middle of the night due to severe abdominal pain, the ER doctor insisted I needed emergency surgery. However, I requested that Dr. Sadowitz be consulted, and he did respond even though it was in the wee hours of the morning. Dr. Sadowitz suggested that surgery be delayed to see if the intestinal blockage would resolve. He monitored the blockage several times each day; and on the 2nd day, the blockage began to resolve just as Dr. Sadowitz predicted that it could. As a result, I avoided having major surgery!