Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Joan Jackson on Sep 18th, 2014

I saw Brad Lasley, PA-C at this office and he is excellent !!!! Brad is very knowledgable and caring and answered all my questions. We started on a low dose of meds and increased as needed. He even called me and asked how the increase of medication worked. I cannot say enough good things about him. He really knows my disease and is caring and helpful!! 10 stars for Brad !!

|  show details
by Sabine Embry on Oct 20th, 2013

Dr. Sadowitz saved my life !!! When I first met him at Parkridge East Hospital I felt at ease right away. His calm demeanor is wonderful ! He took time to listen and explained options in great detail. After all the diagnostics test he did the surgeon still refused to do surgery because my abdominal pain was still unbearable. And after a 2 week stay I was discharged without results !!! I was advised by Dr. Sadowitz to go to Memorial Hospital and be seen by another surgeon. Which I had to do the fallowing day because the pain, nausea and vomiting was severe. I was admitted and Dr. Sadowitz came to see me the following day and arranged for me to be seen by another surgeon. He studied all of the diagnostics tests that had been done at Parkridge East Hospital and found a huge mass caused by old mesh that was entangled with the colon and adhesions which was the cause of the bowel obstructions. And surgery was done immediately. Even though it was a total of 5 week hospital stay and 3 weeks of physical rehab , I'm still sore and recovering but i feel 100% better thanks to Dr. Sadowitz !!!!

|  AWESOME  |  show details
by Best Doc Seeker on Jun 30th, 2013

I know that you may have to wait longer than with some physicians, but at the end of the day I want a thorough doctor who is willing to spend whatever time it takes to explain my situation or do my exam. Office staff is super nice and I can't recommend him highly enough!

|  really?  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

I waited 1.5 hours to get back there and never saw the Doctor....I saw the NP...Then another 2 weeks for the scope...Then have to come back in 8 weeks for the full report...

|  Caring Expert  |  show details
by C. Rhodes on Oct 23rd, 2009

Dr. Sadowitz is a thorough, caring physician who kept me from having unnecessary surgery. Ending up in the emergency room in the middle of the night due to severe abdominal pain, the ER doctor insisted I needed emergency surgery. However, I requested that Dr. Sadowitz be consulted, and he did respond even though it was in the wee hours of the morning. Dr. Sadowitz suggested that surgery be delayed to see if the intestinal blockage would resolve. He monitored the blockage several times each day; and on the 2nd day, the blockage began to resolve just as Dr. Sadowitz predicted that it could. As a result, I avoided having major surgery!