A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Saik graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Saik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Saik MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Saik practice?
- Dr. Richard Saik has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Saik practices Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.