A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saint is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saint, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saint graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Saint has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Baker Saint FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Saint practice?
- Dr. Richard Saint has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Saint practices Urology near Broken Arrow, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Broken Arrow Urologists.