A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Salcido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Salcido is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcido
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Salcido Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Salcido, LPC, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Salcido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salcido LPC and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Salcido practice?
- Dr. Richard Salcido has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Salcido practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.