Dr. Richard M Salcido MD and LPC is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Salcido, MD, LPC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Amputee Rehabilitation, Autonomic Dysreflexia, and Back Pain.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salcido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Salcido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Salcido practice?
Dr. Richard Salcido practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Salcido, Dr. Ricardo Salcido, Dr. Rich Salcido, Dr. Richie Salcido, Dr. Rick Salcido, Dr. Rickey Salcido