Learn more about Dr. Richard Salcido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Salcido, LPC, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Salcido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salcido LPC and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Salcido practice?
- Dr. Richard Salcido has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Salcido practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Glenside, PA.