A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Salcido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Salcido, LPC, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Salcido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salcido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Salcido practice?
Dr. Richard Salcido practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists, Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors, and Philadelphia Neurologists.