Dr. Richard Salvino Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Salvino?

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Dr. Salvino is very rude and arrogant. He doesn't really care to know your concerns more concern with getting the appointment cut short. I was ver shocked in the way I was treated and do not plan on ever going back to this location.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I liked him, I thought he was very professional and kind. He's definitely in a bit of a hurry, but he answered my questions and put my mind at ease. I would see him again. His office staff is exceptional .

Great Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2013

I really liked the way he treated me. Made me feel comfortable and explained everything. Very personable and very professional. I didn't have a long wait.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Rude, arrogant, rushed, kept saying "I got to go, I got to go". I will not be returning to him you are nothing but a number to him. No compassion. Run from from this man!!

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I HAD APPOINTMENT FOR OUTPAINENT SURGERY. FIRST HE NEVER CAME TO SEE ME BEFORE THE PROCEDURE SECOND I HAD TO GO OUT TO REMIND THEM I WAS THERE 1HOUR LATER- UNCARING VERY ARROGENT DOESNT SEEM TO GIVE A CRAP. WILL NOT GO BACK. AFTER I GET RESULTS BACK I WILL FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. AT HIS OFFICE VISIT I FELT LIKE A NUMBER, DONT USE!!!!

ok doctor, cannot communicate

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr. Salvino seems reasonably competent, but will only grudgingly tell you or your family anything about your disease, treatment, or prognosis, and is a very poor listener. Some patients may be fine with this, others will find him arrogant and dismissive. Also, for whatever reason, he seems to have difficulty managing his patient load. Perhaps not enough specialists in this area, poor time management skills, accepting too many new patients?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017