A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sample is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sample
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sample Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sample, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sample graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Sample has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Sample MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Sample practice?
- Dr. Richard Sample has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sample practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madison, SD.
See Madison Family Physicians and Madison Geriatric Doctors.