A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sample:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sample is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sample, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sample graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Sample has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Sample MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Sample practice?
- Dr. Richard Sample has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sample practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madison, SD.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors and Madison Family Physicians.