A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandefur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandefur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandefur, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandefur graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandefur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Sandefur MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Sandefur practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandefur has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sandefur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Newburgh, IN.
See Newburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.