A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sandell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Umpqua Hospital District, Reedsport, Or
- Lower Umpqua Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jon Sandell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Sandell practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sandell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Florence, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Florence Surgeons.