A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Santucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Santucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santucci
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Santucci Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Santucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penetrating Wounds
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Santucci graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santucci has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Santucci MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Santucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Santucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Santucci practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.