A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Santucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Santucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Santucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Male Urologic Surgical Procedures, Penetrating Wounds, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santucci graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santucci has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance