A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saphir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saphir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saphir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saphir graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Saphir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Saphir MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Saphir practice?
- Dr. Richard Saphir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Saphir practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.