A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sarkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sarkis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkis graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sarkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Sarkis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Sarkis practice?
- Dr. Richard Sarkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sarkis practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.