A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sarle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sarle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sarle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Sarle has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Sarle practice?
Dr. Richard Sarle practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.