A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sarle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sarle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sarle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarle has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Sarle MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Sarle practice?
- Dr. Richard Sarle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sarle practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.