Learn more about Dr. Richard Sarle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sarle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarle
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sarle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sarle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarle graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Sarle MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Sarle practice?
- Dr. Richard Sarle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sarle practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.