Dr. Richard Sarnwick DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

April 15th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Sarnwick's for years. He is very laid back, and very easy to talk to. I once had unusual symptoms that much later I read in a magazine article that these were typical symptoms in women for heart attack. He suggested a stress test just to see if there had ever been a heart attack. Thankfully the test was negative, but he did not question my concern nor think I was being a hypochondriac. He was very understanding. Great doctor.

January 29th, 2016
No care at all
I am a native American and I had to go see Dr. Sarnwick. I felt he was very prejudiced and had a complete lack of concern for my needs. He seemed to not care in the slightest that I was there in need of medical care.

December 19th, 2014
Seemed uninterested in helping.

June 17th, 2011
Registered Nurse, MD seen my Mother.
I am for the 1st time in my career reporting Dr. Sarnwick to the Medical examing board! He neglected to do a blood draw on my Mother to check her potassium level. She had text book symptoms and actually stated that the last time she felt like she did this day. Was when her potassium was low. I am so furious with this MD's neglect towards his patient and his care for a person's health and safety I warn everyone that he is very DANGEROUS!

March 16th, 2009
Need To Find Another Doctor
I have worked as a registered nurse for many years being an advocate for both patients and physicians. It is difficult for me to be in the position as patient. My most recent visit with Dr. Sarnwick, left me feeling I had wasted his time and certainly mine. I felt a total lack of any concern or interest in me as his patient. I can not imagine ever feeling comfortable with him in the future. Unfortunately, I must seek medical care elsewhere.