A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden Sasnett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borden Sasnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett practice?
- Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Urologists.