A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden Sasnett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Borden Sasnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borden Sasnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett practice?
Dr. Richard Borden Sasnett practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Urologists.