Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist

1814 Westchester Dr
Ste 401
High Point, NC 27262
336-802-2080
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nice doctor, if you can get him  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

I saw Dr. Sater several months ago, trying to get an explanation for symptoms I had been having for some time. The concern of my primary care physician was multiple sclerosis. Dr. Sater assured me it wasn't MS, and during the visit I asked about Lyme disease. He assured me it wasn't that either. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago, and another doctor finally figured out my problem--Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (tick-borne like Lyme with similar presentation) and began to treat me. My neurological symptoms were the ones that affected me the most, and the ones that continue even after finishing my doxy. I called Dr. Sater's office to see about specific care for the neuro symptoms, or to be referred to a neuro who was familiar with the damage that RMSF can cause. I did NOT need Dr. Sater to treat my RMSF. The nurse that called me back was short and abrupt and stated he didn't treat RMSF and I need a primary care doctor. I told her I wasn't looking for him to treat it, I was looking for oversight of my residual neuro problems and she kept cutting me off and not listening. Thanks for nothing.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 16th, 2008

He took the time to explain my problems and showed me the MRIs. My leg pain got much better after the epidural steroid and I was able to avoid surgery.