A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Savel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Savel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Savel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Savel MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Savel practice?
- Dr. Richard Savel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Savel practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.