Dr. Richard Savell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Savell?

Very Impressive Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I continue to be impressed with Dr. Savell, both with his knowledge of medicine and with his kindness. He has helped me navigate through issues like a health insurance company's refusal to pay for cheap generic drug that I wanted. He has also made it easy for me to lab tests when needed. All in all, he is probably the best doctor I have had. One last point, I had medical doctor research colleagues in Florida before I met him, and he does not mind when I consult with them or do my own research on treatments. Everyone should have a doctor as good as Dr. Savell.

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Savell has been our doctor for the past 5 years. The wait time was minimal every time my wife or I had an appointment. He took his time, and we were never rushed to stay within our appointed time frame. His diagnosis was accurate and well thought out every time. He sincerely cares about the well-being of his patients. We highly recommend Dr. Savell.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I had my first visit with Dr. Savell this week. I was first impressed that his office was willing to see me the same day that I called in considering I was a new patient. I was able to fill out new patient paperwork when I arrived and did not have to wait passed my scheduled appointment. HIs nurse was kind and knowledgable. You could tell she liked her job and who she worked for. Upon seeing Dr. Savell he was very friendly and made me feel like I could address any concerns I had about my health. Many Doctors rush you in and out of their office and this was not the case with him. He was very accurate in his diagnosis and my symptoms have already improved. I felt confident in leaving his office that I had received wonderful care. As an added bonus he sent in my prescription to the pharmacy instead of sending me away with the slip that you have to bring there yourself and then sit and wait 30 minutes for. I highly recommend Dr. Savell!!

Kind and caring

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Had an initial appointment with my new doctor. He was kind, reassuring and listened to me. I recommend him to any and all.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on April 17th, 2012

For the first time in my life, I have had a doctor LIE to me. What Dr. Savell did was more of a bait and switch. He told me when I did one thing, he would do something in return. But when I called him and let him know that I did what he asked, he backed out of what he was supposed to do. He just lost a patient, and not just me. I will make sure everyone knows his name, and that I DO NOT recommend anyone see him. If he lied to me, he will lie to you.

Posted on May 9th, 2017