Learn more about Dr. Richard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Savino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Savino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Savino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Savino practice?
- Dr. Richard Savino has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Savino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Surgeons.