A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Savino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Savino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Savino practice?
Dr. Richard Savino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Surgeons.