A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Savino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Savino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Savino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Savino practice?
- Dr. Richard Savino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Savino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Port Jefferson Surgeons.